Cooking daily meals, especially those that have to be served at the dinner table, must have become commonplace. However, making something nice and enjoyable must be a big challenge for a mother in preparing food every day. In connection with the food that must be prepared in making good food for the family, this time we prepare some delicious food recipe notes, one of which is to prepare 21 day fix recipe ideas.
And this time the recipe that will be delivered is a collection of daily recipes that we deliberately took from Facebook on the “Special Recipe” page with the title of the album “Bakwan recipes various”, and deliberately stored by the author on a personal blog to prepare if you want to cook at home, and the recipe menu chosen is the Recipe for Making Bakwan’s Vegetable.
21 Day Fix Simple Recipes
Deliberately choosing this type of food, because “bakwan”, currently besides being snacks, can also be used as food for breakfast and lunch. Actually, Bakwan is a food made from wheat flour and vegetables which are then fried. Usually bakwan is seen sold by food vendors from processed flour containing fried vegetables. The ingredients usually consist of sprouts, sliced cabbage or sliced carrots mixed with dough of flour and fried in enough cooking oil.
Here is the steps in preparing to make this “Vegetable Bakwan”. Materials needed:
- 200 gram flour.
- Blend the garlic half a tablespoon
- Pepper powders half tablespoons
- Two grains of chicken eggs
- 250 milli thick coconut milk or plain water according to taste
- Make 100 grams of vegetable sprouts, 100 grams of thinly sliced cabbage, cut into thinned strips of 75 grams of carrots, finely sliced with chives to taste
21 Day Fix Extreme Recipe Ideas
How to cook and make Vegetable Bakwan very simple, and you can practice it with the following steps:
- The first step is to mix garlic, salt, pepper and flour in a medium-sized bowl.
- Continue to make a hole in the middle of the flour, then add the egg and shake it off.
- Add the coconut milk and stir with a spoon until it blends evenly and no flour is still lumpy.
- The dough that has been mixed and has been blended evenly is put all into the bakwan mixture, then stirred until evenly distributed.
- Prepare the oil and heat it with medium heat to fry Bakwan Vegetable and add the dough to the size of one vegetable spoon on the frying pan.
- Then just cooked bakwan until it’s golden brown, and drain the oil.
- Serve in as dish and serve with cayenne pepper, just eat while still warm
That’s the steps in making a vegetable bakwan. Wait for other recipe offerings on 21 day fix recipe ideas. Hopefully it is useful especially for mothers who are at home. Regards…