CULINARY EVENT – Durian … Who doesn’t liked durian. Though the aroma that stung, but the description of the pleasures of the flesh of the fruit durian definitely patisseries to enjoy it. The fruit of the durian fruits is large, and includes a list of fruits that have skin with sharp spines and hard. Delicious durian fruits flesh is typically had golden yellow color, and sometimes there is also a rather pale white color (durian fruit with flesh the color usually has a sweet taste).
Probolinggo, a town in the eastern city of Surabaya, is a city and County that had the nature and texture that are suitable for the growth of the fruit of the durian. One of the areas in Probolinggo is suitable for development of durian fruit are in the region and Lumbang Tiris. With the presence of areas that could produce this County Government then durian Probolinggo trying durian farmers and traders to facilitate this by holding the “Durian Festival” on the 22nd until February 25, 2018. And it seems like the Bazaar or festival will continue with a schedule of events as state in the announcement of the Committee
Durian Festival 2018
With the durian festival held at Rest areas Tongas, Probolinggo Regency, the location is very strategic, and is the direction towards the Bali or otherwise headed to Surabaya, plus a t-junction Tongas is an entrance to the mountain Tour Bromo, it is becoming attraction for the visitor from out of town is pleased to come or at least pause to buy durian on display.
And it looks like this work, evidenced by the hectic festival the durian, and the number of visitors who buy up durian to be enjoyed at home. There are also intentionally wants to enjoy at the site of the festival, considered to enjoy durian on site will not be subjected to circumvention because buying durian that is not sweet. But actually it is not so, because we owns that must be smart to pick the durian. In addition to information about the Festival of Durian, in the writings of this time also, I will connect a glimpse of durian.
Overview of the Durian.
Durian is a tropical plant that originated in Southeast Asia. Name popularity abroad is the “King of Fruit”. The fruit of the durian fruits are also called full of controversy, due to the large number of people who likes these would fruit, and there are people who does not like the fruity aroma of durian.
Durian turns out to also had high nutritional. In every 100 grams of aril contains 67 grams of water, 28.3 grams carbohydrate, 2.5 grams of fat, 2.5 grams protein, 1.4 grams of fiber and energy value of 520 KJ. Besides durian also contains vitamin B1, vitamin B2, Vitamin C, potassium, calcium and phosphorus.
Benefits Of A Durian
There are many benefits of a durian that, yet I know, however, from several sources, there are the benefits of a durian fruits are contained in:
- In Durian also have fiber, which can protect the mucous membrane intestines of toxins and cancer-causing chemical compounds bind. And while waging a digestion.
- It turns out that this extraordinary … Durian makes no durian, because high blood rich in potassium which can unleash a blood circulation, reducing stress on the cardiovascular system and reduce the narrowing of the arteries, because the build upped of plaque, preventing strokes and heart attacks.
- You sleep hard, enjoy the durian. This will help you overcome insomnia, because the content of tryptophan or amino acids that give a feeling of happy, relaxation and drowsiness.
- Fat contained in the durian is harmless, because fat durian is including this type of fat is not saturated keeps the body healthy.
- The calories contained in the fruit of the durian makes to body excited and synergize. However, in this condition, the doctors do not recommend consuming the fruit durian with excessive due to the effects of high-calorie and result in a rise in weight, can also be dangerous for peopled with diabetes mellitus. (Source from NusaPedia).
So just know if the durian has many benefits to the body. And if ever there was a Festival of Durian, Bazaar to buy one or two grains of just tasting the pleasures of durian.