Enjoying the freshness of cold drinks during the day is very relief, especially when the weather is hot. If you are a coffee lover, surely you will choose a cold drink with the aroma of the coffee, not even the smell of coffee, but you can choose a cold drink that is shaped iced coffee. One of the choices of iced coffee that you can get in coffee shops is Mocha iced coffee, the taste is fresh with the aroma Mocha become a delicious freshness. But sometimes, you want to make your own drink, then one way is to get Iced Mocha Coffee Recipe, so it can make yourself at home.
Actually, to reduce thirst, it can be filled with ice coffee. Iced Coffee is a coffee drink served with ice, so it has a cool and fresh flavor. Iced Coffee is the simplest coffee drink freshness because this drink is only made from coffee that has been brewed, cooled, just then given chunks of ice cubes.
Iced Mocha Coffee Recipe Easy
Same thing you can do, if you want to enjoy and make an iced coffee mocha. Coffee drinks mixed with cocoa inside will give a soothing effect. The taste is sweet and somewhat bitter, making Mocha’s signature coffee. Make your own coffee mocha, the way is very easy, you can mix coffee powder, milk, and coke powder, to add coffee flavor, and add a little maple syrup.
Enjoy the fresh homemade iced coffee mocha drink, will be more exciting, besides more efficient. It is far from the word prestige, but enjoy the freshness of coffee at home, while enjoying the time, it is more enjoyable.
Best Iced Mocha Coffee Recipe
After a little knowing how to make a coffee iced mocha like above, this time will be delivered the ingredients and how to make an ice coffee mocha yourself. No need to worry about the taste, because from the experience of making your own iced coffee mocha, it was almost the same as buying it in a coffee store subscription.
The ingredients for ice coffee make Mocha:
- 1 tablespoon ground coffee.
- Sweetened condensed milk (according to taste), can add 3 tablespoons.
- Boiling water.
- Ice cubes
- Cocoa powder as much as 1 teaspoon.
- Whipped Cream.
- Add ice cream to taste the chocolate. (or any other ice cream to taste)
How to make Mocha iced coffee, as follows:
- Brew coffee with boiling water, then let the coffee until the smell of the coffee comes out.
- Filter the brewed coffee, then the water of coffee that has been filtered into the food glasses.
- Add sweetened condensed milk, cocoa powder, and syrup, stir until blended.
- Pour into the mixing machine and add ice cubes to taste, and insert into the mixing machine again until smooth.
- The last step, pour coffee in the cup of food, add syrup, whipped cream and ice cream.
Interesting isn’t it?. Hopefully can be practiced immediately. Good luck.